Monday, March 5, 2012

C4K Summary for March

I commented on three different kids blogs and really enjoyed reading them. There was Erick, Jacob, and Charlotte. Jacob said he wanted to time travel to medieval times and be a Knight. I told him how some of my favorite books are time traveling books, and that would be a cool time period to travel to. Erick told me a little about his life of being a kid. Some things he does is homework,chores, and watches T.V. I told him how good it was that some kids still do chores. Then there was Charlotte, her blog was cool because she had a video with it. She wrote all about her summer vacation. I commented on the more interesting things she did like mini golf. It's been fun to comment on these kids post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

edm310comments@gmail.com