Friday, September 21, 2012

C4T #1

I commented on Joe Dale's blog. I found that his blog has a lot of great information. The first post I commented on was Introducing the aPLaNet Project. This was to encourage Language teachers who do not normally use social media to do so in their classroom. This is a great opportunity for Language teachers to expand the way they teach, and learn new techniques. I especially found it interesting, because I intend to be a Language Arts teacher. My comment basically thanked him for this information, and that I appreciated it since I intended to be a Language teacher. I was honestly a little intimidated by Mr. Dale so I didn't want to say too much, and not sound like I knew what I was talking about!

The second time I commented on his post Dr. Lid King on Lingu@net Worldwide. This described a project that enabled people learning new languages to interact with each other from around the world. This is what I commented, "This is really great information for anyone interested in learning a new language. It's also a super idea for those who have been learning a language, and can now interact with others who are doing the same thing." Mr. Dale's posts are very informative and fun to read. It's great to know all the different capabilities we have to interact with each other through technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

edm310comments@gmail.com