Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blog Post Assignment # 1

In Randy Pausch's "Time Management" video I learned a few important things; make plans, make lists, and do not be afraid to learn. In the beginning of the video Randy seemed to be saying, your going to mess up, but if you don't try then you will never learn the right way.  So basically, don't be afraid of messing up because experience is how you learn. Also, Randy stated the importance of making a plan and making a to-do-list. I do like to plan, but I seldom put my plan down on paper. I think making a to-do-list would help me manage my time a lot more efficiently. I have never heard of Randy before, but he had very insightful things to say, so I will probably look at more of his videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

edm310comments@gmail.com